Avant Doctor in Training Acquisition prize draw
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The promoter of the Win 1 of 5 $500 Travel Vouchers competition (“Promotion”) is Avant Mutual Group Limited (ABN 58 123 154 898) (“Avant”) of Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (“Promoter”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), as updated from time to time, govern the Promotion.
2. Who can enter
- To enter, you must be over 18 years of age and a prospective Doctor-in Training member of Avant Mutual Group Limited ACN 123 154 898 (“Avant Member”).
- Directors, management and employees of Avant and its associated entities, and immediate family members of each of these persons are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion dates
- The Promotion will commence at 12:01am AEDT on 18 October 2023 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 31 December 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
4. How to enter
- The Promotion is free to enter.
- To enter you must submit an application to become an Avant Doctor-in Training member within the Promotion Period.
- Each person submitting their details and satisfying the requirements will automatically have their name entered into 1 of 5 draws based on the residential address included in their membership application:
d. QLD; or
- Only one entry is permitted per Avant member.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- There are 5 prizes to be awarded, each consisting of a $500 AUD Corporate Travel Management voucher (“CTM Voucher”). The total prize pool is valued at $2,500 AUD.
- Each entrant can win a maximum of one prize.
- The prize terms are as follows:
a. The $500 CTM Voucher is valid for redemption until October 2026. Each retailer has their own expiry terms and conditions;
b. CTM Vouchers are non-transferrable, non-extendable not redeemable for cash or meals. CTM Vouchers must be redeemed in one transaction. CTM Vouchers must be redeemed through Allure Travel by CTM. You are encouraged to book at least 5 working days prior to departure. CTM Vouchers are only redeemable on products where Allure Travel transact payment on behalf of the supplier. Contact email@example.com or 1300 361 425 and quote your voucher number and booking number. A booking fee will apply for each transaction and must be paid directly at time of booking and can be deducted from the CTM Voucher value. Other conditions may apply. Contact Corporate Travel Management for more details;
c. Each CTM Voucher must be taken as is and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the CTM Voucher as stated or if the winners’ travel is restricted or cancelled. It is a condition of accepting a CTM Voucher that the winner accept the conditions of use of that voucher;
d. the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
e. there is no cost involved with the winners claiming their prize; and;
f. no bonus prizes will be awarded.
g. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
h. The winners should look to Allure Travel for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void; and
i. Each Prize must be taken as is and no compensation will be payable if a winner that is awarded a Prize is unable to use the Prize as stated. It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that Prize.
6. Selection of winners
Prize draw will take place at 11:00am AEDT on 8 January 2023 at the Sydney office of Avant, at Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The first 5 entries randomly drawn will be awarded a prize.
7. Notification of winners
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email within two days of the draw and will be published on the Avant website at avant.org.au.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner’s email address as held in the Avant Member database/as notified by the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to the entry. Any requirements regarding verification will be at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. Unclaimed prizes
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held at 12:00pm AEST on 8 March 2024 at the Sydney office of Avant, at Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW, in order to distribute any prize that has not been claimed within 90 days. Winners will be notified by telephone or email within 2 days of the draw/s.
- Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decisions will be final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
- All entrants indemnify the Promoter and its Related Bodies Corporate against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the promotion, including but not limited to loss of income and personal injury.
- Disputes concerning the Promotion will be resolved by the Promoter at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.