Win Back the value of your AHPRA Fees (SA/NT) Terms and Conditions
Winner: Dr Christina Rajamanickam
- The promoter of the 'Win back the value of your AHPRA fees (SA/NT) promotion’ (“Promotion”) is Avant Mutual Group Limited (ABN 58 123 154 898) (“Avant”) of Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (“Promoter”). These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), as updated from time to time, govern the Promotion.
2. Who can enter?
- To enter, you must be over 18 years of age and a prospective Doctor-in-Training member of Avant Mutual Group Limited ACN 123 154 898 (“Avant Member”) based in South Australia or Northern Territory.
- Directors and employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001(Cth)) (“Related Bodies Corporate”), and immediate family members of each of these persons are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion Dates
- The Promotion will commence at 12:01am AEST on 1 August 2023 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 31 December 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
4. How to Enter
- The Promotion is free to enter.
- To enter you must submit or have submitted an application to become a Doctor-in-Training Avant member between 1 July 2023 and 31 December 2023.
- Any applicants that applied to become a Doctor-in-Training Avant member from the 1 July 2023 until the end of the Promotion Period and satisfy the eligibility criteria are automatically entered into the draw.
- Each person submitting their details and satisfying the requirements will automatically have their name entered into the draw. Entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be considered.
- Only one entry is permitted per Avant Member.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- There is 1 prize to be awarded, consisting of a $900 AUD Flexi eGift Card. The total prize pool is valued at $900 including GST.
- Each entrant can win a maximum of one prize.
- The prize terms are as follows:
- the $900 Flexi eGift Card is valid for redemption 3 years from when the electronic gift card email is sent. Each retailer has their own expiry terms and conditions;
- Flexi eGift cards are not redeemable for cash. For more terms and conditions, visit www.giftpay.com.au;
- there is no cost involved with the winners claiming their prize;
- no bonus prizes will be awarded;
- Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
- the winner should look to the manufacturer of the prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void;
- each prize must be taken as is and no compensation will be payable if a winner that is awarded a prize is unable to use the prize as stated. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize; and
- Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decisions will be final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
6. Selection of Winners
- Prize draw will take place at 11am AEST on 15 January 2024 at the Sydney office of Avant, at Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The first entry randomly drawn will be awarded a prize.
7. Notification of Winners
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email within two days of the draw and will be published on the Avant website.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner’s email address as held in the Avant member database or as notified by the winner, as agreed between the winner and the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to the entry. Any requirements regarding verification will be at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. Unclaimed Prizes
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held at 11am AEST on 15 April 2024 at the Sydney office of Avant, at Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW, in order to distribute prize that has not been claimed within 30 days. Winners will be notified by telephone or email within 2 days of the draw and will be published on the Avant website.
Entrants acknowledge that it is a condition of taking the Prize that all winners agree to promotional activities, including the use of their names and images without additional compensation.
- All entrants indemnify the Promoter and its Related Bodies Corporate against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the promotion, including but not limited to loss of income and personal injury.
- Disputes concerning the Promotion will be resolved by the Promoter at its sole discretion, acting reasonably and with regards to the spirit of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time for the purposes of facilitating the continued operation of the Promotion, subject to any regulatory approval required before doing do so.