Avant RMO to DiT Offer Prize Draw Promotion Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This competition has now closed. The winners are Mr William Chiang, Dr Beth Western, Dr Melanie Cusso, Dr Sophie Armbrister, Miss Samantha Norris, Ms Emily Lawson, Dr Felix Alexander McIntyre, Mr Simon Kawai Luong, Mr Rory Keenan and Dr Edmund Khong
Who can enter
- To enter, you must be:
a. over 18 years of age;
b. a current Resident Medical Office member of Avant.
- Directors, management and employees of Avant (the Promoter) and its related bodies corporate, and immediate family members of each of these persons are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will commence at 12:00am AEDT 20 November and close at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 11:59pm AEDT on 1 December 2023 (the Competition Period).
How to enter
- The competition is free to enter.
- To enter you must, during the competition period, update your payment preference to direct debit and renew your Avant Doctor in Training membership and medical indemnity insurance to go in the draw.
- Each person submitting their details and satisfying the requirements will automatically have their name entered into the draw. Entries received outside the competition period will l not be considered.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- There are 10 prizes to be awarded, each consisting of a $500 AUD Corporate Travel Management voucher (“CTM Voucher”). The total prizes pool is valued at $5,000 including GST.
- The prize terms are as follow.
a. The $500 CTM Voucher is valid for redemption for 12 months from the date of issue. Each retailer has their own expiry terms and conditions;
b. CTM Vouchers are non-transferrable, non-extendable not redeemable for cash or meals. CTM Vouchers must be redeemed in one transaction. CTM Vouchers must be redeemed through Allure Travel by CTM You are encouraged to book at least 5 working days prior to departure. CTM Vouchers are only redeemable on products where Allure Travel transact payment on behalf of its supplier. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 361 425 and quote your voucher number and booking number. A booking fee will apply for each transaction and must be paid directly at time of booking and can be deducted from the CTM Voucher value. Other conditions may apply.
c. Each CTM Voucher must be taken as is and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the CTM Voucher as stated or if the winners’ travel is restricted or cancelled. It is a condition of accepting a CTM Voucher that the winner accept the conditions of use of that voucher;
d. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
e. There is no cost involved with the winners claiming their prize; and
f. no bonus prizes will be awarded.
g. The winners should look to Allure Travel as the manufacturer of the Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void; and
h. Each Prize must be taken as is and no compensation will be payable if a winner that is awarded a Prize is unable to use the Prize as stated. It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Individual prizes will not exceed $1,000. Total prizes during the period of the permit will not exceed $100,000.
Selection of Winners
- Prize draw will take place at 11:00am AEDT on 4 December at the Sydney office of Avant, at Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The first 10 entries randomly drawn will be awarded a prize.
Notification of Winners
- The winners will be notified by telephone or email within two days of the draw and will be published on the Avant website at avant.org.au on 6 December 2023.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner’s Australian address as held in the Avant Member database, or may be collected from an Avant office, as agreed between the winner and the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to the entry. Any requirements regarding verification will be at the Promoters discretion.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held at 11:00am AESDT on 4 March 2023 at the Sydney office of Avant, at Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW, in order to distribute any unclaimed prize. Winners will be notified by telephone or email within 2 days of the draw and will be published on the Avant website at avant.org.au.
- Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The promoter’s decisions will be final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
- Entrants consent to the use of their image and name for promotional activities by the promoter and its related bodies corporate and acknowledge that it is a condition of taking the Prize that all winners agree to promotional activities, including the use of their names and images without additional compensation.
- The promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. All entrants indemnify the promoter and its related bodies corporate against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the promotion, including but not limited to loss of income and personal injury.
- The winner should look to the manufacturer of the Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Where this competition is communicated and/or conducted via a social media platform (including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter), entrants acknowledge that use of social media platforms are subject to their terms and conditions of use. The entrant is responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any social media platform. Any questions or complaints about the promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to any social media platform used in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants acknowledge that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform.
- The promoter of competition is Avant Insurance Limited (ABN 82 003 707 471) of Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Authorised under ACT Permit: ACT TP 23/00519